Channels are collections of podcasts that you create. You can use Channels to organize your collection of podcasts. You can also
browse the channel directory to see channels that other users have created.
To create your first channel:
- Find a podcast you would like to add to your channel.
- Click the "Add to Channel" button on the right hand side of the page.
- Click "New Channel" in the menu that appears.
- Type in a name for your channel and click "Create Channel".
- You will be taken to your new channel which now contains the podcast you chose.
Now when you click the "Add to Channel" button on any podcast, you can choose this channel or create a new channel.
View this video that explains how to use channels on CastRoller: